Jonathan Nancekivell-Smith, Head of the Prime Minister’s Implementation Unit, delivered an excellent talk here at The D Group. He is a strong believer in data analysis and as part of the data revolution in Government he always asks five key questions at the outset of any programme:
- What is the Goal of the Programme?
- How lucky do you have to be to achieve your Objectives?
- Who are the major stakeholders and are they aligned?
- How will we know that we are on the trajectory to achieve our goals?
- What is your Plan B, C and D?